Tanaka TCH22EAP2 (50) Petrol Hedge Trimmer
This model has been equipped with a 22cc Tanaka Pure Fire engine; an advanced two-stroke unit that delivers its ample power (0.87hp) with reduced emissions and lower fuel-costs when compared to lower-specification engines with similar power ratings.
The Tanaka TCH22EBP2 (50) Petrol Hedge Trimmer boasts a set of expansive 50cm double-sided, dual-reciprocating blades that will enable you to cover a substantial hedge in quick-time. A tooth-pitch of 30mm means you’ll be able to trim thick, woody growth without fear of the twisting and chewing that can lead to damage to the hedge, while a 180˚ Quick-Twist™ rear-handle makes it possible to achieve the optimum angle of attack; and also facilitates comfortable left-handed operation.
- A superior petrol hedgetrimmer for domestic and lighter-duty commercial use
- PureFire engine delivers a cut in emissions without compromising power-output
- S-start technology for smooth, low-effort pull starts
- 50cm double-sided, dual-reciprocating blades for a rapid work-rate
- 30mm tooth-pitch makes it possible to tackle older, thicker growth
- Front-positioned exhaust directs gases and heat well away from the operator’s face
- 180˚ Quick-Twist™ rear-handle means you can work at the most comfortable angle