The T20-105HDE-V2 is a hard working model from the Solo by Alko Premium Series with cruise control for larger areas.
It has a 105cm cutting width and is fitted with a powerful and smooth running 20hp Briggs & Stratton V-Twin engine. This model has push button grass catcher emptying for the ultimate in ease of use.
The Alko premium tractors offer the same cut and collection performance of the Comfort range based on a sturdier chassis with more powerful engine options and further improved ergonomics. The side by side forward and reverse pedals, simpler lever controlled catcher emptying and easily adjustable seat are good reasons to consider this range. Larger tyre options – for greater comfort and grip – and cast iron front axles (on some models) also add to their appeal.
There are five models in the Premium range with three engines (16hp, 20hp & 23hp), three cutting widths (95cm, 105cm & 123cm) and the option of push button catcher emptying on all models (standard on T20-105HDE V2). Prices range from £2899 to £3999
- large cutting width 105 cm
- ergonomic design and safety thanks to low foot rests, ample legroom and a low center of gravity
- the extremely robust and torsionally rigid tubular frame provides stability and durability
- very large grass collection box with 310 l box volume for long mowing intervals
- comfortable driving position thanks to adjustable seat with lateral support
- extensive range of accessories enables use for all seasons