- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Hayter Harrier 48 Autodrive 474
The NEW Hayter Harrier 48 – 474
The Harrier 48 rear roller rotary lawnmower is ideal for medium to large lawns. The rear roller on these powerful self-propelled machines, gives a superb striped finish to fine lawns and with the cutterblade raised, rougher areas can also be cut with ease. With its powerful collection abilities, autumn leaves can also be removed from the lawn.
There are four models in the Harrier 48 range offering three engine options (Loncin, Briggs & Stratton & Honda), blade brake / clutch, electric start (Instart) and a professional user model. Prices range from £799 to £1029
- Two piece, ribbed rear roller with differential for superior traction, easy turning and a perfectly striped finish. The roller also offers the ability to cut over the lawn edge
- Self propelled with variable travel speed
- Die-cast aluminium deck provides corrosion resistance, high durability and long life. Deck extends beyond wheelbase for easy mowing around borders
- Friction disc gives lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft damage
- Large capacity fabric grassbag can be lifted through the handlebar for easier emptying
- Can be used without grassbag as a rear discharge mower. Can also be used to collect autumn leaves.
- Counter-balanced single lever height-of-cut adjustment for easy selection of cutting height
- Folding handlebar for compact storage
- Complete peace of mind 5 Year Warranty